Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
Scope and Contents This collection covers Apollo Program through mostly official reports and NASA technical documents. Almost all of this collection is paper-based with the exception of a few CDs containing digital files.
Charles Lundquist Collection
Scope and Contents This collection contains journals, photographs, correspondence, and publications relating to Charles Lundquist's professional career and collecting interests for Univeristy of Alabama in Huntsville Archives & Special Collections.
Dr. Ernst Stuhlinger Collection
Scope and Contents The 31 boxes in this collection contain a variety of subjects and media. The collection encompasses Dr. Stuhlinger's work at NASA as well as housing a number of familial and personal effects such as photographs and diaries.
Ernst Karl Klauss Collection
Content Description This colleciton contains drawings, photographs, and an autobiography of Ernst Karl Klauss.
Fred Lawrence Whipple Collection
Heinz-Hermann Koelle Collection
Content Description The Heinz-Hermann Koelle Collection (.5 linear ft.) includes one archival box which, includes 15 folders. Subjects covered within this collection include the idea of building a lunar base, and the benefits of space exploration for the U.S., and advancements in space vehicles and capabilities. The files also include information on Koelle’s academic career.
Hermann Rudolf Wagner Collection
Scope and Contents Articles, photographs, documents, and artifacts pertaining to LAGEOS.
Oral History Collection
Scope and Contents Interviews with various figures of space history and of the University of Alabama in Huntsville.
Philipp Wolfgang Zettler-Seidel Collection
Scope and Contents Documents about Zettler-Seidel, his obituary, a career timeline, "Philipp W. Zettler-Seidel, A Historic Caver and Cave Owner," newspaper clippings, Peenemünde and Kochel technical paper references, land ownership documents.
- Names: Lundquist, Charles A. X
- George C. Marshall Space Flight Center 4
- German Americans 4
- Peenemünde (Germany)--History 3
- Skylab Program 3
- Operation Paperclip 2
- Aeronautics 1
- Army Ballistic Missile Agency 1
- Artificial satellites in aeronautics 1
- Astronomers 1
- Comets 1
- Explorer 1 (Artificial satellite) 1
- Geography 1
- Geophysics 1
- German Americans-Alabama-Huntsville 1
- Hypersonic wind tunnels 1
- Hypervelocity impact shield 1
- Interviews 1
- Loon missile 1
- Materials--Effect of space environment on 1
- Naval Ordnance Laboratory (White Oak, Md.) 1
- Project Apollo (U.S.) -- History 1
- Radar confusion reflectors 1
- Space Shuttle Program (U.S.) 1
- Space flight--History 1
- Space race 1
- Systems engineering 1
- University of Alabama in Huntsville 1
- Wind tunnels 1
- Wind tunnels--Testing 1 ∧ less